Sasfin Commercial Property Finance operates across various sectors of the property market including:
- Residential developments and rental schemes
- Student accommodation
- Social housing in partnership with SHRA (Social Housing Regulatory Authority)
- Specialised properties e.g. healthcare sector, filling stations
- Our “sweet spot” is to fund loans ranging from R30m to R100m, but we can consider larger facilities in certain circumstances.
- Raising fees are market-related for similar funding products.
- Since we take more risk than a senior debt funder, we generally require some level of equity or profit participation in the underlying project being funded. This level generally ranges between 20% and 40%, and is assessed per transaction relative to the specific risks and returns.
- For SHRA deals, our preference is to fund Other Delivery Agents (ODAs) and not Social Housing Institutions (SHIs).
At Sasfin, we have our own in-house legal, credit, administration, and deal-making resources to ensure an efficient and effective assessment and implementation of your transaction.
We look forward to doing business with you.