Sasfin will assist its clients in ensuring compliance with the Listings Requirements, including, inter alia:
- providing advice on and assisting in complying with the Listings Requirements (including corporate action and transactional requirements and the continuing obligations of companies listed on the JSE Main Board);
- reviewing and providing comments on all shareholder communications, including the draft Integrated Report and notice of annual general meeting, to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Listings Requirements;
- reviewing, prior to publication on the Stock Exchange News Service of the JSE (SENS), all announcements, including financial results announcements and summaries thereof;
- providing advice on corporate governance compliance from a Listings Requirements perspective (including the application of the provisions of the King Report on Corporate Governance SA);
- informing the company secretary and directors on a timely basis of any amendments or supplements to the Listings Requirements or other applicable regulations;
- Advising clients on all corporate actions, managing timetables, drafting announcements and circulars and processing these through the relevant regulatory approval processes.
- performing all other duties that are directly linked or incidental to the above; and
- any additional non-routine services relating to corporate actions required over and above those outlined above.