Our teams are proficient at what they do as a result of many factors, which include:
- An induction session for all new employees, to assist them in integrating with the organisation.
- On-the-job training for new employees.
- Various in-house customised training on Corporate Etiquette and Managing the Sasfin Way.
- Our learnership programmes run in conjunction with BANKSETA, FASSET & INSETA.
- Our graduate programmes which include the TOPP programme for aspirant CAs.
- The Sasfin mentorship programme, titled the Business Xperience Programme.
- Our Management Development programme, to assist in developing leadership pipeline within the organisation.
- The employee bursary scheme, which enables our people to study for degrees and obtain other work-related qualifications.