03 Apr 2018
Sasfin recently launched B\\YOND, a digital banking platform built to enable entrepreneurs to grow their businesses. Having financed and supported small business for 50 years, Sasfin understands the pain-points and pressures that small business faces in South Africa. Failed small businesses so often tend to either neglect or become completely consumed by their finances and admin.
B\\YOND was built to enable businesses to attend to their finances and admin seamlessly thereby ensuring that the entrepreneur can focus on their clients - driving revenue and enhancing their products and services.
Entrepreneurs never need to set foot in a branch again. The sophisticated technology incorporates many value-added services at no additional cost, including:
- B\\YOND online applications: Businesses with multiple shareholders and directors can apply online, by uploading documents and signing the application digitally.
- B\\YOND payroll: A simple-to-use and SARS-compliant payroll function enables business owners to perform their own payroll management.
- B\\YOND invoicing: Businesses can create and send personalised quotes and invoices directly from the platform.
- B\\YOND insights: Smart dashboards generated through clever account and transaction classification and tagging helps manage revenue and expenses, and keep track of projects.
- B\\YOND integrations: Direct-feed integration into Xero ensures that small businesses and their accountants can safely and seamlessly connect their Sasfin Bank transactional data with Xero, the fastest growing cloud based accounting software provider in the world.
While there is much in store for the next versions of B\\YOND, the platform currently offers business leaders the basic tools they need to run their businesses smoothly in one place at no additional cost, with the ability to bank at their convenience.
Sasfin CEO, Michael Sassoon says: “Sasfin has always existed to serve the entrepreneur and investor, the two key drivers of the South African economy and it bothers us that there is such a high failure rate of entrepreneurs in our country. We have spent the last three years building B\\YOND – a future fit digital banking platform to help these entrepreneurs.”
B\\YOND is currently available on www.sasfin.com
Call 0861 SASFIN for more information.
Compiled on: 3 April, 2018
For media queries, please contact:
Head: Marketing and Communications
Tel: (+27) (11) 809 7851
Cell: (+27) (82) 923 3214
Post: PO Box 95104, Grant Park 2051
Sasfin Holdings Limited (“Sasfin” or “the Group” or “the Company”) is a bank-controlling company listed in the “Financials: Investment Services” sector of the JSE Limited (“the JSE”). Sasfin and its subsidiaries provide a comprehensive range of specialist financial products for Business and Wealth clients.