Invest in a well-diversified portfolio
In an environment of low to moderate growth and increased uncertainty, Sasfin has developed the Sasfin Guaranteed Global Equity Structured Product II, designed to double the return of the Sasfin Global Equity Basket over the term of the investment with the additional comfort of capital protection.
This exclusive offer closes: 7 January 2020
Minimum investment: R100,000
100% capital protection in Rands if the US Dollar value of the Basket at maturity is less than the initial value.
Should you wish to sell your investment, early redemption is available at its market value prior to the maturity date
ZAR (only positive returns are exposed to currency movements)
R100,000 with increments of R50,000 thereafter
How does the product work?
- At maturity, the investor receives double the growth of the Basket in US Dollars.
- This growth is increased or decreased by changes in the exchange rate.
- If, at maturity, the Rand has weakened against the US Dollar, the growth will increase proportionately.
- If the Rand has strengthened, the growth will decrease proportionately.
- If, at maturity, the US Dollar value of the Basket is lower than the initial capital invested, the investor will receive their initial capital back in Rands.
- The initial capital invested is not exposed to currency movement over the term of the
Global Top 20 Companies
The Basket of 20 shares is a well diversified portfolio of global blue-chip companies, based on our best 3.5-year view.*
*This list of companies is subject to change prior to the initial launch of the offering.
Find out more
The Application Form & Term Sheet contains historical performance graphs and unpacks if the investment may be right for you. It answers several commonly asked questions.Application form
Alternatively, complete the Call me back form and we will contact you to assist with any further questions you need answered.