- The Sasfin Group (being Sasfin Holdings Limited, its subsidiaries and associated companies and individual business units comprising the Sasfin Group) (Sasfin) accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature that may be caused or brought about, directly or indirectly, by the use of this internet website or reliance on any information contained in this website. While every effort is made to keep information up to date and correct, any interest rates quoted on this site must be confirmed by a Sasfin manager. Sasfin does not accept any liability for reliance placed on quoted rates in the absence of confirmation.
- Calculators available on the site are intended only to provide an indication of amounts calculated. Since Sasfin has no control over the information and variables entered by the user, figures generated by the calculators shall not be binding on Sasfin.
- Use of the Sasfin website will be considered as your agreement and acceptance of the terms and conditions of the website and of this disclaimer.
- For your convenience and from time to time, certain links to third party websites may be available to you on the Sasfin website. Such third party websites and links are not under the control of Sasfin. Accordingly, Sasfin is not responsible for or liable to you for the content of the third party website, and your use of the third party website and/or link. Sasfin does not endorse any third party website or link. You use the link and the third party website at your own risk.
- You may not:
5.1 use the Sasfin website for any unlawful or prohibited purpose;
5.2 use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or otherwise interfere with the website or any other person’s use of the website;
5.3 obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made available to you by Sasfin;
- Sasfin may from time to time make available to you forums on the website, including bulletin boards, chat rooms, news groups, forums or other communication facility designed to enable you to communicate with the public (Communication Forums). With regard to such Communication Forums, you may not;
6.1 defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others on any open forum made available by Sasfin on its website
6.2 publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful information or material on the Sasfin website;
6.3 upload files that contain software or materials of any sort thereby infringing any intellectual property laws;
6.4 upload files that contain software or materials that contain viruses, corrupted files or similar software or programmes that may damage the website or the operation of another’s computer;
6.5 advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services;
6.6 conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
6.7 download any file that you know or ought reasonably to know that cannot legally be distributed in such a manner;
6.8 falsify or delete any author contributions, notices or bulletins;
6.9 restrict or inhibit another user from using a Communication Forum;
6.10 violate or breach any code of conduct or guidelines applicable for any particular Communication Forum;
6.11 collect or otherwise process information of others without their consent; and
6.12 violate any laws and/or regulations.
- Sasfin may remove any material and information of any Communication Forum and/or to prohibit access to a Communication Forum in its sole discretion and at any time.
- Use of any Communication Forum will be considered as your agreement and acceptance of the terms and conditions relating to the relevant Communication Forum.
- Use of the website and any Communication Forum is at your own risk and Sasfin bears no responsibility or liability with regard to your use of the website or any Communication Forum.
- Sasfin shall not be responsible and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of or reliance upon any information, links or service provided through this website or other electronic medium.
- While every effort is made to ensure that security of information entered into this website, information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost and/or subject to interference. Sasfin does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of messages or damages resulting from opening messages should it contain a virus.
- Sasfin makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability and accuracy of the information, documents, software, products and/or services
- In terms of certain hyperlinks made available to you, you may be given access to and may be able to view certain information and view, change or alter or print certain documents. You acknowledge and agree by your use of the hyperlink and the Sasfin website:
13.1. that all information and documents received, displayed, viewed and/or accessed by you shall at all times remain the property of Sasfin exclusively;
13.2. your access or viewing privileges to such information and documents granted to you by Sasfin does not confer any rights of any nature whatsoever in such information or documents;
13.3. you are not permitted to disclose any information or document without the prior written consent of Sasfin;
13.4. you agree to maintain the confidentiality of information and documents received, sent or accessed through the Sasfin website or any hyperlink sent to you; and
13.5. you will not use the information and documents information and documents received, sent or accessed through the Sasfin website or any hyperlink sent to you for any unlawful purpose or other than the purpose, and within the parameters, set out by Sasfin.
- The information in or attached to emails is proprietary to Sasfin and intended for the sole use of the nominated recipient and may be private in nature and contain privileged, commercially sensitive, proprietary or copyright information. If you have received an email by mistake or if you are not the intended recipient of an email please delete it and tell the sender immediately by return email.
- You may not print, store, use, change, forward or copy any email message or any part thereof (including its attachments) or disclose or cause information in any email to be disclosed to any party without consent from the sender.
- The views and opinions expressed in emails are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sasfin.
- Sasfin cannot guarantee that the integrity of any communication has been maintained, or that it contains no malicious coding, or that it is secure or error free or free of viruses or defects as information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost and/or subject to interference. Sasfin does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of any email message or damage or loss sustained as a result of the transmission of or from the opening of an email or its effect on any systems and/or electronic and/or telecommunication devices of whatsoever nature.
- Sasfin reserves the right to check, intercept and block emails or take any other action according to its email etiquette.
- Sasfin will not be liable for any delivery delay, loss, harm, disruption or data corruption that may arise from any email.
- Sasfin does not accept liability for any claims, loss or damages or whatsoever nature arising as a result of your reliance on information in emails.