Access your monthly statements, tax statements and contract notes conveniently yourself. It’s easy on the Sasfin Wealth portal.
Click on the video below to see how:
With the introduction of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI), we need to make your documents easily accessible online, while also protecting you. With that in mind, we will discontinue the emailing of statements at some point in 2021, with the exact date to be confirmed closer to the time. We therefore encourage you to familiarise yourself to with accessing your statements online in the meantime.
If you still haven’t registered, here’s how to do it in a few easy steps:
- Visit https://wealth.sasfin.com
- Choose Register on the right hand side of the page.
- Make sure you have your Sasfin account number available and then complete the fields as per below.
- Create your own username: spaces and special characters aren’t allowed and it must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Pick a password: it must be at least 8 characters, have at least one digit (0-9) and at least one uppercase letter (A-Z).
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive an email to activate and login to the website.
Send us an email SasfinWealthCommunications@sasfin.com (please include your account number) and we’ll get straight back to you, and get you all set up.
Register on our client portal today and make managing your financial life easier, more convenient, and more insightful.